Directives for Attending Mass
- The faithful continue to be dispensed from the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays. Those who are at risk because of an underlying health issue, or who are 65 or older, are strongly encouraged, for their own health, to avoid the risk of attending public celebrations of the Mass.
- Personal distancing continues to be critical to reduce the spread of the virus. Please respect the green markers on the pews. If you are in the first one to arrive in one of the longer pews, please move to the centre of the pew.
- We ask that you please wear your face mask as you enter the church. Once you are seated in your pew, you are strongly encouraged to continue to wear your mask throughout Mass and upon exiting the church.
- Congregational singing is limited to the Gathering Song and the Gospel Acclamation. If you wish to sing along, please be sure to have your mask on.
- At St. Philip Neri Parish, Communion is to be received in the hand ONLY.
- As you come forward for Communion, even as a family, please respect the physical distancing as indicated by the green tape on the floor.
Thank you for your continued co-operation.